HIV Prevention Community
Another worried well - nipple sucking - pleas help

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hey guys, I'm newbie on this forum but I'm avid reader of this forum from last month. I want to thank you for tones of information shared by you all on this topic that has helped me think rationally about this issue.  Here is my story
One of my friend also had the lap dance session with the same girl and he experienced same thing, with stripper trying to force her nipple in his mouth, she did the same with me. Also, when I tried to finger her she removed my hand from her private area. Now coming to Symptoms, I had soar throat the next day and my friend also had it also. I went to the doctor and explained the situation and he put me on antibiotics. I had horrible stomach after that acid reflux and constant sounds from my stomach the second week while on antibiotics. I had no fever, rash or visible swollen lymph node, though when I had soar throat the 1st week, one of the gland in my neck was tender. I had ear infection on 5th week and I put drops for that and I'm getting ear noises constantly. I had ear noise problem before also and usually it happens when I get stressed or when I don
I'm having hot flashes too and bit of dizziness and headache and pain in my right side of neck where I had ear infection. I did'nt mention, to get some sleep, I'm taking one table spoon of benedryl daily from last 3 weeks.
"one thing I'm certain is I heard some whistling sound on the same nipple that I sucked"???

Dude, are you serious??
HIV is definitely not your problem. It's as simple as that. I will help you assess your risk. You did not have one. Your paranoia is by far and away your biggest problem here. There are no odds to assess your risk as the number does not exist. You have more chance of exhuming someone from beyond the grave.

Please, please let this go. There is absolutely no way you could have contracted HIV from the episode you describe. All your issues are psychological. Seek counselling immediately.

Congratulations on being HIV negative. Suck as many stripper's nipples as you like, it is NOT a means of transmission:)
Symptoms Schmymptoms. This is not a HIV situation.
AWW,

I'm inclined to agree with dobber and kekelow. If you had indeed been reading this forum (or thebody.com or similar sites) for the past months, you would not be re-posting here after your exposure.

Here are the facts:

Risk from grinding with clothes: 0 (YOUR ejaculating doesn't increase YOUR risks of becoming infected, FYI. In the case of insertive sex, ejaculation might even decrease your risks since it clears the urethra of foreign fluids).

Risk from nipple sucking: If there was no breast milk or blood, then the risk is zero. Period.

If she were bleeding, it was likely due to your biting, in which case you'd likely have gotten a SLAP, not a lap dance.

If she were lactating AND HIV+, there would also be some minor risk, but this has been shown to be a fairly inefficient mode of transmission in studies of HIV- babies being breast fed by HIV+ mothers. And it doesn't sound like you got much of ANY fluid from your exposure.

Besides, if it were breast milk, you'd have known, b/c breast milk tastes NASTY.

(Before anyone develops an over-eager imagination, let's just say there are many men who have accidently grabbed the wrong cup/bottle from the fridge.)

And it's unlikely that your stripper had HIV.

Neither your symptoms NOR their timeline indicate HIV ARS.

I'm sure your 8-week results will be negative. After that, no more testing will be warranted, especially if you continue to have sex with all of your clothes on.

P.S., the only possible cause of the 'whistle' that I can imagine is a nipple-piercing. In any case, whistling is not a documented symptom of HIV.
IT isn't making you crazy. You are making you crazy!
I'm really sorry that your so anxious over something you could not possibly have. Studying the anatomy of the breast??? You aren't a doctor! And plenty of people who KNOW what they're talking about have told you you're fine! Whistling sound or no whistling, you're HIV negative.
I will be extremely surprised if you can find anyone to take this as a serious risk, here or anywhere else. Because it's not, and it never will be.
Stop testing. No one has ever contracted HIV in the manner you describe.
Can I get an Amen to that from Strata/Peekawho/Teak?
Well, i'm a women and noting comes out of are nipples only milk when it has to do with being pregnant. Well can't you see that there is something wrong here, come on you thougth you can get hiv from a women grinding on your jeans. Didn't DR Bob at the www.body.com tell you, you had 0 risks. Now knock it off. Peace.
Dobbler, I'm serious, I heard some whistling sound from her nipple. I don't know if it due to air pressure and I'm not postive but I think something came in my mouth.
I've been reading anatomy of breast and trying to find out when this situation can occur. It is making me crazy. I'm in a worried hell currently.  
'Whistling is not a documented symptom of HIV'.

!!!

That's brilliant. Perhaps the first time I've laughed unselfconsciously in months. Thanks Strata!

Titter titter!
You can defintly not get HIV from sweat so you have nothing to worry about there.
This original post is from 2007. Please check the dates of posts before you reply to them.
This is a forum for medical advice not spiritual advice, nor a place to judge, I also find your poem distasteful
do ppl post just to be posting?
One thing I could say is that I like to use nipple stimulators to make my nipples larger and more sensitive.  They work great, however, if I have them on too long, I get thin-skinned blisters (which probably wouldn't be noticeable to someone who isn't very familiar with the breast in question).  However, these can pop, and gross as it is, a very fluid kind of puss comes out.  It's generally clear and seems to be referred to as "nipple sweat" so from my experience it comes from a lot of stimulation, she either has a lot of sucking going on, or she uses stimulators too. Either way, I think you're pretty safe.

Worrying about this is why my boyfriend hates when his guy friends want to go out to the clubs. Bottom line... you don't know what you're gonna find in places like that. Find a nice lady and take her out next time instead.
this post is over a year old
Hi excuse me please answer this cause I think I've got a infection or a disease after I was in a strip club and I sucked her **** .. And the same day after an hour there was a swelling in my lips and today I woke up and there's blood under the swelling! Please tell me what this is!! I'm really worried it was my first time
please copy and paste your questions and start a new post of your own.

there is a GREEN BOX at the top of this page that clearly states "POST A QUESTION"