HIV Prevention Community
Answer plleeasse

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Answer plleeasse

ok so ever since i thought i might have contracted hiv ive had a gurgling stomach its almost gonna be 2 months and ive had stomach problems from constipation which has resided to the present which is soft stools its everytime after i eat this gurgling stomach starts and i get irritated by it and nearly its every morning that i get nauseous and no im not pregnant im a male 20 yrs old and never had such a problem till the incident in which i got stuck on the palm of my hand by a tire spike, like long paper clip spikes (not a syringe..so dont get it confused) and dont know if my uncle had gotten stuck but if he did i feel like im at some risk since he sleeps with prostitutes.... and i dsont think its anxiety as i didnt think anything of it till 2 to 3 weeks after and this stomach problem started bout a week after so im worried sick ive had other supposedly hiv symptoms 3 times in the past 2 months ive had night sweats only around my neck, headache, a sore throat on the sixth week. i think swollen lymph nodes under the right side of my armpit its felt tender wen i touch

idk im scared i cant think of nothin else anymore and im tired of this I WANT AN ANSWER im tired of my burnin stomach, the gurgling noise after i eat ,the gas, the nausea in the morning, the soft stools, there must be an anwer but i cant find it!! :( Does hiv cause these stomach problems for 2 months? someone must know or have knowledge, I hate it cuz ive never had sex with a prostitute nor shared syringes with anyone i dont do drugs why must this happen to me!!  and im in a faithful relationship so i just dont get it
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Avatar n tn
Is this for real?