HIV Prevention Community
Antibody test after high exposure

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Antibody test after high exposure

How effective is an antibody test 9 weeks after exposure and more than 3 weeks after finishing nPEP, my risk was high exposure,unprotected vaginal sex with a positive girl and i still have a sore throat which is has been there since week 4 after exposure upto now(more than 5 weeks with it)
can anyone assist?how likely are the results to change at 3 months after nPEP, is thi sore throat linked to ARS?
Good result but 3 months is gold.The sore throat is not ARS related,it would never last that long.
thanx mate,but what are the possibility of changing at 3 months?
I doubt it will change because it is much harder for a man to contract HIV from a woman than the other way around,also you have taken nPEP which is very effective.
i also hope so,thanx mate
No worries--All the best.