HIV Prevention Community
Anxiety and worried

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Anxiety and worried

Hi doc ,
About 5 weeks ago I had a one night Stand with a 26 yr old women on vacation. The vaginal sex encounter was no longer than 5 minutes and I was protected until before I ejaculated when I pulled out and noticed a tear on the side I the condom and she was bleeding. After ejaculating I immediately went to the bathroom urinated showered , the girl told me that she only had sex twice and I had popped her "cherry". Which doesn't make any sense. A week later I noticed a milky white discharge which I tested negative for gonoreha and chlymidia but still was given zithromax 1g powder . Discharge went away for about a week until after a bowel movement had discharge again this time I was given a shot on my butt cheek for gonnohrea and re tested for both plus syphilis (still awaiting results they told me 2 weeks) but since then no discharge thank god. I am full of worry and anxiety about hiv and just want to know the possibility of contracting this , is it a low risk  or high risk ...
It is your anxiety. You had protection and crown of your member remained covered during the sex, so you are covered too. Contact of her body fluids (blood or vaginal fluids for instance) with intact skin of your shaft does not carry any risk of HIV. You are fine
I've also noticed this past week that my pillow at night would have a big wet spot ... I believe I'm having night sweats does that mean my body is fighting infection...  As for lymph nodes do all have to be swollen because I only feel as if my right under jaw lymph is a bit bigger than the left ? Please thank you for your answers anyone ,, I'm a young kid that made a foolish mistake
What do you mean by crown? I also don't know when the condom broke so blood could have been floating around till I ejaculated then the blood probably wasn't visible around my penis idk what to think?  I'm going crazy