Are these ars symptoms or from stress/coincidence?
I am a female who received oral sex from a man on 1/13/13. I've been having weird symptoms ever since and it's really freaking me out. Could an expert please try and help me figure out if these symptoms are anything to worry about and especially std related? Ive been stressed out and having anxiety the whole time after this incident.I documented all of the symptoms with dates. Here they are sorry that it's so long..

1/13 received unprotected oral sex from a man
1/19 got bad neck pain (muscle strain maybe) lasted 2 weeks, neck pain started while driving on a road trip
2/2 drenching night sweat (maybe from stress, alcohol the day before and  spicy food) also added a sheet on my bed and weather might have gotten slightly warmer
2/7 woke up with mild sore throat mostly hurt when swallowed (got a filling the day before)  also noticed jaw pain probably from dentist
2/10 noticed a small flat red spot on back of throat and ears started hurting when swallowed.
Ear pain almost gone 2/20 but could hear water in it 2/15 and 2/18 when I woke up in the morning
Around 2/12 had itchy perineum and a day later noticed it was swollen with a red blister like thing at the top with white/clear spots
2/12 also feeling dizzy and headaches off and on for 5 days
2/13 watery discharge for a few days then it became milky and snot like for a day
2/14 swelling and bump goes away but notice a raised tender swollen lymph node on the left side of groin. Also experience leg pain mostly in the left one. Node aches.
2/15 notice a bigger swollen lymph node on top right of vagina only when I stand. Not as raised as the other just the area is bigger  
2/19 cold chills through out night, but it was pretty cold
2/20 nodes start going down but still achy.
Extra tired this whole time and depressed

Could all or most of these symptoms just be stress related? I've been extra worried that I caught hiv or something from him. The only other explanations I can think of is that I have an ear infection and I had a herpes outbreak from stress. I have hsv 2 but don't think I've ever had an outbreak. Could the lymph nodes and blister be an outbreak and do the swollen nodes follow an outbreak? are my symptoms like ars symptoms? Someone please give me some advice I'm scared :( I know most of you will say I had no risk, but all these weird things happened to me after and the swollen nodes really freak me out
Not an HIV concern. HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.
Okay thank you Teak. I guess I just freaked out because the CDC says it is and I read that there are some documented cases, but I guess I shouldn't be paranoid over just a few cases since almost everyone has unprotected oral. Maybe if I try to forget about it and not stress my weird symptoms will subside.