Asymptomatic Phase of HIV +
Is there any one who could tell me what type of health problems one has during " asymptomatic phase" of HIV. If I am HIV positive,I experience such symptoms even after three months:  I have slightly muscle aches on shoulders, and heart burning, malaise and occasional headache. When I get up early in the morning I don't feel fresh and feel as if I am weak and dizzy slightly. Are these all  POST-ARS symptoms? Is there any one who could help me. I don't want to get myself tested for HIV. Is there any similar disease showing symptoms similar to HIV?
Wht's up bro?!
No one here or anywhere else for tht matter can tell you if you're HIV positive.
The only way to be sure of your status is to test.
Forget wht symptoms you see online or hear abt.
Just get tested 3 months after your last exposure, I understand it can be hard but you need to knw your status, either way.
Smile.
=)
Best of luck.
Always use a Condom.
Asymptomatic means there are NO symptoms, however during this stage HIV is still active within the body and a person can still infect others.

As herm said, the only way to know is to get a test, symptoms are never reliable. With that said, your symptoms don't sound worrisome for HIV. You should get tested and put your mind at ease.
you had PROTECTED sex and NEVER had a risk.
I had sex   with three ladies whose detail is: With first lady I had protected sex by using condom but I sucked her boobs as well, After two days I had sex with another lady and that girl asked me for bath room and she applied some gel on her vigina, however I had no erection properly this time so condom didn't fit on my penis fully, it was lose but tip of my penis was covered and premature ejaculation took place and my penis didn't penetrate. Instead, penis slightly touched the surface of her vigina and I ejaculated and later on I removed my loose condom that had hardly covered tip of my penis in the bath room. The same week, third lady gave me protected blow job by applying the condom fully and I didn't ejaculate and she left it incompletely by saying that you are drunk, so I am going. After two weeks of this incidence, I had diarrhea for one day, second day I had slight fever hardly 99 F that remained for four or five days, sixth day I experienced red burning patches on shoulder, wrist and trunk it sounded me as if there is some reaction internally. I had extensive anxiety and stress. Next day sever heart burning and gastro problem started that remained for two days with loss of apatite, I had no fatigue at all during this time, fatigue started next week and it continued for more than one month. I had no rash except for few red spots on back of my shoulders. Even after three months I still feel malaise, feel not fresh when I get up early in the morning, occasional headache and shoulder aches. I am in worry and horrified
I always think that I committed a serious mistake and being a " muslim" adultry was a great sin, so Allah gave me punishment and I have sever sense of guilty
Re-Read your reply from LIZZIE

Your Guilt is one thing, but your No Risk is another
oh allah gave you punishment alright.   it's living with guilt for the rest of your life...it's NOT hiv.

kindly move on...you do not have a hiv concern
I am happy today, almighty Allah saved me. I got tested today and it was negative after 12 weeks. I took a great deal of sigh, O' thanks Allah!. One very very sincere advice to every one who sees my post: Please please please, never go for extra-marital relationship or adultery. It is not only source of diseases but also it is social, spiritual and religious crime. Only have sex with your spouse. I have gone through an endless severe stress, anxiety, frustration and sense of guilt during past 12 weeks. Whoever is victim of this disease, I pray to almighty Allah for him/her good health, courage and social stability.