Blood in saliva
How much blood in saliva is needed to transmit hiv from one person to the other through deep kissing?

Do you think i would noticed if i had that amount of blood mixed with saliva in my mouth? Or could it be possible that i wouldn't notice?

Can sore throat alone be an ARS symptom? I had it after 12/13 days after exposure and lasted for 4 days?

Do you think i need testing?

Thanks!
I had esophagit A at the time i deep kissed. Do you think this could have raised my risk?

Is it possible that the sore throat was a sign that i was seroconverting?
saliva is NOT infectious
Thanks Lizzie,

But i was asking about saliva mixed with blood. Not saliva alone.
"There is no risk to you associated with the exposure you describe. We get many questions about kissing and oral exposure and whether or not the presence of a cold sore, bites to the lip, gum disease or other wounds in or around the mouth changes the answer to the question.  The answer is no.  The data which define the absence of any risk of getting HIV through kissing, deep or otherwise has be generated through studies of thousand and thousands of persons, some of whom had cold cores, cuts, etc.  There is no risk.  this is the case even if she was HIV infected or had had oral sex with someone who had HIV immediately prior to your encounter with her"  DR HOOK

But why there is no risk associated with deep kissing with blood present? I would like to understand why?

From what i've read blood in contact with mucous membrane poses a risk.
And the CDC adverts not to engage in deep kissing with an infected person. If it is no risk what is the problem of deep kissing an hiv positive person?

I would like to understand why it is no risk.

Thanks.
kissing or deep kissing or anything related to kissing has nothing at all to do with HIV no matter if she had blood or anything in her mouth rest assured
If it were a risk, infections through kissing would be popping up all the time. Think of all the people who have had dental surgery, bad oral hygiene, etc., and despite that there have been ZERO HIV infections that have resulted from kissing over the course of the HIV epidemic. That is all you need to know: ZERO infections from kissing- if it were a risk it would have happened by now. You aren't going to be the first person in the world to be infected this way.