HIV Prevention Community
Blood on the condom

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Blood on the condom

Hi all,

I had protected sex with a girl that dont know her HIV status when i finishef i pulled out my penis and i noticed blood on the condom and on my skin not my penis ,the condom was still strestched on my penis untill i removed it .Do ia have any risk of contracting HIV please help.
She wad vergin?
No ,but maybe something happened who make her to bleed a little bit .
hi any comment regarding my post please.
Maybe she started her period, but as long as the condom stayed intact and didn't come off (and you'd know if it broke or came off), you have no risk.

Aj
So no matter what is outside the condom the condom will do his job by protecting me from STD yes i removed the condom and it was ok .but some blood comes in contact with my skin .
Doesn't matter.  Your skin is a great barrier.  The condom worked, and the skin that was not covered is too thick for HIV to penetrate.