HIV Prevention Community
Blood vaginal sex

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Blood vaginal sex

PLEASE HELP
IM SCARED

I had sex with a woman of unknown status a month back. It was protected vaginal sex with the condom, after sex is over, I ejaculated inside the woman with the condom on (intact) but when I pulled the penis out, I notice skin on the shaft of my pennis was bleeding, there was a 1/10 cm scratch, and there was blood, not a lot, but it was inside the condom.

My concern is that can hiv be transmitted this way, it's my 2nd time with the same woman, (it was all protected vaginal sex) can the condom protect me because it was protected sex, the condom was intact and it covered my penis all the way to the end of the shaft, but when I pulled it out, there was a scratch on my skin and I saw some blood. I checked the condom by pouring water in, there was no leak. could it be that my fingers touched her vaginal and when my hand touch the fresh cut wound after I removed the condom, I'm scared, please help

I'm worry because just a few days ago, there as a bum on my butt and there as a noticeable red bump (nymph nodes????) on my neck, I don't know where the hell it came from. Please help me.

Thank You
If the blood was inside the condom the whole time, then your fine. There's a small chance you could have contracted HIV (if she even had it to begin with) but only if that cut of yours was bleeding and her vaginal fluid got inside the cut and into your bloodstream. It's alot of what-ifs. Having protected sex is very low risk from transmitting HIV. I would hope that this woman would have told you that she had HIV before having sex with you. I can't imagine a human being who's that cold to not tell someone something important like that. I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was her and had it. Relax, and if it's bothering you that much go get it checked out. I'd bet my house that your fine.
At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.
Your condom was intact and you were protected.. When a condom fails, it's quite obvious. Not just a small hole. It would look like your penis was wearing a frizzy hoola hoop. Condoms are very effective at protecting you from HIV/STD's.

heavensangel-  I would encourage you to educate yourself regarding HIV transmission BEFORE you offer advice on this site.We don't play the "what if" game or hypotheticals. We deal in facts here.

Best of luck to you both.

-JC