HIV Prevention Community
Can my test be wrong?
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can my test be wrong?

Dear sir
I had unprotected sex with a woman whose status is unknown and I took test at 10 weeks mark and 16 weeks with combo test and my last one was at 24 weeks all negative but what terrifying me is the symptoms which won't go away. gurgling stomach,  gas, lymph nodes swollen, backache and sore throat. Could be my test wrong after 170 days of exposure?  My risk was high not protected vaginal sex. I have reached to the point that I am really infected. All i know is that I have cmv and ebv could these infections delay antibody for hiv ?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Could anyone plz help me out here I am on verge of suicide
Blank
A 12 week test is conclusive.  Certainly with you 16 week and 24 week negatives results you can feel absolutely confident that you are negative! Congratulations! I know that anxiety plays some pretty funny tricks on our minds and then our bodies. If you still have these persistent symptoms its time to go back to your doctor and figure out what is causes them, but rest assure HIV is not your problem. I would also reccomend seeing a therapist if you are having suicidal thoughts.  Stay safe and God Bless
Blank
no. But get tested for hepatits.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703