HIV Prevention Community
Can sucking colourless juice from Nipples transmit HIV?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I happen to suck nipples of a sex worker today while having an massage.I happen to suck her right breast when some liquid entered my mouth.It was not milk but coulourless fluid.I dont have any ulcers or sores in my mouth as of now and I am worried if it can be troublesome to me.Can you please let me know over the same? Would really be grateful.I am a HIV negative person.That female is healthy and good but it is really bothering me a lot.Please advice me.When can I test for it?
You are still negative because HIV is not transmitted to adults sucking on nipples.
Avatar n tn
Thank you for your reply sir,but I hope taking that few drops of liquid in mouth should be bothering me.I never had sex before this and want to ensure nothing goes wrong.What do you say sir? Should I test after 3 months?
You didn't have a risk, so why would we recommend testing?
Avatar n tn
Hello.

I had a unprotected sex one year back in month of November with a Sex worker.I tested negative 5 months back.Should I test again to confirm? And even about todays nipple sucking incident? I am really nervous....
No, you don't have HIV.