HIV Prevention Community
Can you getHIV this way? Very Concerned

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Can you getHIV this way? Very Concerned

I recently went on a trip to mexico, whilst there I met a local girl at a bar and we went back to her place.  She gave me oral sex with a condom on and then we vaginal sex with the condom still on.  At no stage did the condom break and I checked for leakage by filling it with water when it was  all over and it all seemed fine.  I already believe i have Herpes but did not have an outbreak at the time. after the sex was finished I still had not climaxed and removed the condom.  She then masturbated me to completion close to her vagina, I do not believe it touched her but when I came I am concerned that some of my semen hit her vagina and came back and hit my penis. I am unsure of her HIV status and six or so weeks later after I had returned home I had flu symptoms.  Is it possible to contract HIV from this scenario? I am extremely concerned.  What are the chances of HIV infection from my actions?
No you never had a risk.
but i thought hiv could pass through the skin under your foreskin, does this mean it needs to be in a constant contact with the female secretions for an extended period of time and that a splash would not mean contraction? what about the fact I have herpes even though I didn't have an outbreak at the time?
transmission takes place INSIDE the body...when a penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.

you had NO risk
Hi Lizzie,  

Thanks for your advice, do you think that from my scenario I am overreacting and need to calm myself and try and drop the anxiety.  do you think from my scenario that i need to do a hiv test.
Im just really concerned about the part where her fluid may of come in contact with the head of my penis.  it was not much at all if any, so you are saying this is not something that could cause hiv even with herpes?
thanks for all your advice