Cant stop worrying about HIV results..
I had unprotected vaginal sex with five men over the course of a year, all of them one night stands but I am in contact with them.. All of them men were British, straight and around middle age. I had a full screening and they think I have PID and so gave me two types of strong antibiotics to have which will clear things up, I cant get the results until Friday to know exactly if I did have anything but they suspect I do. I also had a HIV test and this is the one I am terrified about. I find out the results on Friday, but if they come back as positive for HIV then I dont know what I am going to be able to do with my life. I know its jumping to conclusions and they said I am at low risk and at a higher risk for a more easily transmitted STD like Chlamydia but I have convinced myself that I have it, I wont be able to stay at home and it will ruin the newly founded romance that I have found with a guy (we havent had sex yet at all). So I dont know what to do.. It is low risk right? Its a really slim chance? These seem to the be the only pockets of info that will calm me down, if you could help put my mind at ease then I would be really grateful. Thankyou.
you need a 3 month from your last encounter to get a accrete hiv status