HIV Prevention Community
Cant stop worrying about HIV results..

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Cant stop worrying about HIV results..

I had unprotected vaginal sex with five men over the course of a year, all of them one night stands but I am in contact with them.. All of them men were British, straight and around middle age. I had a full screening and they think I have PID and so gave me two types of strong antibiotics to have which will clear things up, I cant get the results until Friday to know exactly if I did have anything but they suspect I do. I also had a HIV test and this is the one I am terrified about. I find out the results on Friday, but if they come back as positive for HIV then I dont know what I am going to be able to do with my life. I know its jumping to conclusions and they said I am at low risk and at a higher risk for a more easily transmitted STD like Chlamydia but I have convinced myself that I have it, I wont be able to stay at home and it will ruin the newly founded romance that I have found with a guy (we havent had sex yet at all). So I dont know what to do.. It is low risk right? Its a really slim chance? These seem to the be the only pockets of info that will calm me down, if you could help put my mind at ease then I would be really grateful. Thankyou.
you need a 3 month from your last encounter to get a accrete hiv status