HIV Prevention Community
Chances of getting hiv
About This Community:

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chances of getting hiv

Hi Dr.                                        
On august 31, 2012, i made big mistake in my life by visiting an asian massage parlor in san francisco. I received protected vaginal and oral sex. I was not hard and ejaculated in hand job. I was itchy on y pelvic area very next day. About 3 weeks later i developed cold like symptoms such as running nose sneezing and headache. No high fevers. Took advil and it all went away in 3 days. I thought it was because i moved from hot climate to cold climate. Now i am worried if it was early symptom of hiv? I am not sexually active this was the only sex i had in past 24 months. Am i at any risk of hiv? Any reported case of hiv from such anp's? I am really worried. Please help!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not an HIV concern.
Blank
Thanks! Dat cold symptom is not associated with hiv? Any reported hiv cases from amps?
Blank
No and not by any manner you described.
Blank
Thanks, one last question has there been any reported cases of hiv from asian massage parlors?
Blank
No, not from the manner you describe.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
Top HIV Answerers
370181 tn?1428180348