HIV Prevention Community
Chancesof getting hiv from a massage encounter

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

hi, a few days agoi had a fight with my wife and as a result of that, i wanted to blow some steam of so yesterday i went to a massage place. during the time i was there, one girl massaged my body, back, legs and chest and at the end she masturbated me in order to finish. during this session, i licked her nipples, neck, massaged her clitoris and also inserted a finger for a minute or two. when i was inserting my finger in her vagina she asked me not to do that, so after a few seconds i withdrew my finger and massaged her ***** which was quite wet. This is all that happened, no sexual intercourse(penetration) took place, no blowjob, and no french kissing. Am i at risk for HIV or any other serious STD? should i get tested. please replyto me as soon as you can, i am very stressed that i might got something and pass it on to my wife.

thank you and sorry for behaving like this and being such an ******* to my wife.  thank you.
You need some marriage counseling. Also you probably dont got **** since u didnt do anything to put yourself at risk. Btw you cheated on your wife. PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE marriage a bad name.
Secondly why the **** would you go to a known sex hub? Honestly are you that in need of sex you cant control yourself? Now your worried about giving **** to your wife? like really?
you are right. i should not,and i will do my very best not to allow it to happen again
But not you have no HIV risk. So no need to worry.
At no time were you ever at risk of contracting HIV in the situations you've provided.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child