HIV Prevention Community
Concerned About Possibly Contracting HIV

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

About two months ago I had unprotected anal sex ( A mistake I terribly regret and I had never done it before) and the guy ejaculated in me. I looked and saw a tiny bit of blood. I was scared out of my mind since i bled and his semen probably came in contact. About 7 days after I went to the doctor for a HIV test and it came back negative. I'm still worried being that I got the test several days after the incident. I'm so afraid. Is there a very high chance that I could have it. If i take it again will there be a chance I could have contracted it? I pray to God it is and will stay negative. I could use any helpful answers. Thank You So Much!
you need to get tested un 3 months to be conclusive not 7 days.