HIV Prevention Community
Concerned

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Concerned

All, I had unprotected Vaginal sex with two women in one night, 05/25/2012, and have been worried since then that I've contracted HIV/AIDS from one of them. They are friends and a night just got out of control but the intercourse was not very long in either and I would consider them not risky at all but I still worry. I've had a lot of anxiety, and mild symptoms off and on but I think they are unrelated. I had an antibody test done on 09/17, a DNA PCR and Antibody test done on 09/26 and another Antibody test done on 10/17 all coming back negative. In your Medical opinion are all of my symptoms just being manifested from worry and am I not positive. Is it rare to contract the virus from a healthy women via vaginal intercourse?
Symptoms are useless. 3 month antibody test is conclusive.
Avatar n tn
So you think I'm good to go?
Avatar n tn
So I'm in the clear?
You're good to go,you don't have HIV.Your results are conclusive.
Avatar n tn
Thanks Rainlover