Condom Break During Anal Sex (Bottom)
I had a condom break while it was inside of me last night.  I didn't notice the break until I check the condom with water as I always do after Anal Sex.  I do this for any type of break or rip in the condom.  There was a dime size hole in the condom.  The individual told me that they are check every 3 months and that they are negative and told me not to worry because they didn't ejectulate into the condom.  It still didn't help me not stop thinking about this.  I was worried about any type of pre sprem that might of been ejectulated.  I was tested a month ago and was negative.  The problem was with the Lubercation and the name of it was For Play.  How long do I need to wait before being tested.  I have always used a condom and never without a condom.  Are the risk very high with this type of problem?  Thank You
A dime sized hole?  A "hole" that large would have ended up with a destroyed condom.
The "total" protection offered by a condom suddenly become void as soon as it fails,And this  built in "risk factor" must always be kept in mind by all those relying on this safeguard. The key is, "correct and consistent" use. Especially for an act of anal penetration plenty of water based lubrication is needed to reduce abrasion and friction that might cause a condom to fail.

You had experienced a case of condom failure in a high risk situation of anal bottom, so you should wait for 12/13 weeks and get yourself tested for HIV. Don't rely on the words of your partner but believe your test report only,,, Hope everything would be fine. :-)
I know it was very foolish thing to get involved with but I had know idea about the condom breaking while having sex.  Your saying that this was a high risk situation? I think in the future that this is going to be the last time.  There are way to many risks for this type of sex and this situation has confirmed that message.