Condom Failure in Vagina of M2F Transsexual with SRS
Hi..I urgently need help.....Please answer my question...

Today i went to a transsexual with a SRS done..she had a *****....
I wore two condoms and entered her vagina....just as i entered her vagina i realized that my condom tore...i ignored it and again went in more...and immediately realized that the other condom too had tore...i immediately removed my Penis out of her vagina, i had smooched her lips during the act....

As i inserted my Penis into her SRS Vagina...the first condom tore and i realized and she made me go a bit deep and i immediately realized that my second condom tore as well..and this act lasted for just 10 seconds and my unprotected Penis must have been in for 3 seconds...

I immediately removed my Penis....and she put 3 new condoms on it and i had sex...and this time i had safe sex...

So....technically speaking my Penis was in the transsexual's SRS Vagina for just 5 seconds.......It was not anal sex...

After the act...i got depressed and cried in front of her and told my anxiety to her...She laughed on me...and told me she always had protected sex with her clients...and this was the first time that someone's condom tore....

She even was ready to show me the HIV Test result which she had done 2 months ago and the result of the same was negative...

HOW MUCH RISK DO I HAVE???

I took that transsexuals number and am gona take her to a medical clinic tomorrow as i requested her to do a HIV test for me as i did not wish to make next three months of my life a living hell........This was the first ever time that my condom tore and my Penis touched the transsexuals vagina from inside for 3 seconds....DO I HAVE A RISK OF HIV???

Tomorrow i am going to make her do HIV test....and if her test is Negative should i stop worrying???

Please Help Me...!!

the **** words are VAGINA ( P U S S Y )
What is a SRS?

This is a prime example was you don't use more then one condom. They break easier.
SRS - SEXUAL REASSIGNMENT SURGERY....
IT WAS A MAN WITH A VAGINA which was done by operating his Penis
While I have heard of this I have no clue about what is actually done and what if any risk is involved. Maybe someone else would know??
Please Help Meeeeeee
am not able to live in peace
today am taking that transsexual woman to a HOSPITAL to do her HIV test to which she agreed and had even agreed to show me her HIV test result which she had done 2 months back
I was having sex wit my girl friend immdiately i release on her i found out dat d condom i used was  inside her body. what should i do