HIV Prevention Community
Condom Failure in Vagina of M2F Transsexual with SRS
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Condom Failure in Vagina of M2F Transsexual with SRS

Hi..I urgently need help.....Please answer my question...

Today i went to a transsexual with a SRS done..she had a *****....
I wore two condoms and entered her vagina....just as i entered her vagina i realized that my condom tore...i ignored it and again went in more...and immediately realized that the other condom too had tore...i immediately removed my Penis out of her vagina, i had smooched her lips during the act....

As i inserted my Penis into her SRS Vagina...the first condom tore and i realized and she made me go a bit deep and i immediately realized that my second condom tore as well..and this act lasted for just 10 seconds and my unprotected Penis must have been in for 3 seconds...

I immediately removed my Penis....and she put 3 new condoms on it and i had sex...and this time i had safe sex...

So....technically speaking my Penis was in the transsexual's SRS Vagina for just 5 seconds.......It was not anal sex...

After the act...i got depressed and cried in front of her and told my anxiety to her...She laughed on me...and told me she always had protected sex with her clients...and this was the first time that someone's condom tore....

She even was ready to show me the HIV Test result which she had done 2 months ago and the result of the same was negative...

HOW MUCH RISK DO I HAVE???

I took that transsexuals number and am gona take her to a medical clinic tomorrow as i requested her to do a HIV test for me as i did not wish to make next three months of my life a living hell........This was the first ever time that my condom tore and my Penis touched the transsexuals vagina from inside for 3 seconds....DO I HAVE A RISK OF HIV???

Tomorrow i am going to make her do HIV test....and if her test is Negative should i stop worrying???

Please Help Me...!!