Condom came off - whats the risk
Hey

We are idiots until we learn our lesson.

I went with a friend of mine to a german owned brothel. I went with a girl, after sex, i realised the condom had come off and was left inside her.bI don't know if this happened during or when pulling out. She panicked! And said this have never happened to her before. I assume that these girls gets regularly tested. She said she does. I am not think that i am in big risk of having been subjected to HIV. This is 3 days ago. When can an i do a test which can put me at ease. I am crazy nervous!

I wish I could go back in time !!
i had a very similar situation and it mentally broke me if im honest.i personally tested 4 times, the last being at 3 months , each test was negative, the guys on here say to test at 4 weeks with a duo test and 3 months with an antibody test.i was also advised this by the hiv specialist at the clinic, 28 days for a very good indication and 3 months for a fully conclusive result. the best of luck to you