Condom came off inside of me, holy cow help
Okay...I'm really, REALLY, really freaking out.  I can't even express how bad I am freaking out.  I've spent the last almost 3 months working myself up daily over it.  

In december....I think it was dec 16th or 17th, I was down in New Orleans on vacation.  Needless to say I got hammered and was trying to walk back to my hotel with epic fail. All I remember is a guy came up...I can't even tell you what he looked like except he had a white shirt on i think, and a laptop case slung over his shoulder and had glasses.  I think. But that has nothing to do with anything so moving on.. Next thing I know I am in his bed, in his apartment, and it's like 4 am.  I don't remember going there, or the sex...but we did have sex.  When I realized I was in his bed and it was 4am I freaked out, got dressed, as I was a little sobered up, and ran the hell out of there...Needless to say I got lost in the french quarter after that till I found a cab but anyway.  I got to my hotel room and passed out.

When I woke up later that day I was going to the bathroom and noticed something wierd, reached down...and this black condom was half sticking out of me o.0  So that means the condom came off inside of me, and was in there for like 7 or 8 hours.  As wierd as this sounds, I tried looking in the condom but I didn't see any semen inside of it...I hope.

I have been freaking out!!! I seriously have been on the internet night and day looking up symptoms and signs of HIV not to mention other STD's...I've never NEVER never never done something like this.

I've had no fevers, haven't been sick, nothing like that.  

I don't know... God just someone help me out here.  I know I should go to the doctor, but A. I am horribley embarassed B. THis part of me is too scared to find out because I am afraid of the answer.

So please...advice, suggestions, opinions.... nothing rude please, I didn't come here for that. I came for help.
you need to test for all STD.