Aa
A
A
Close
Condom use failed?
I heard of that using a condom correctly can avoid HIV infection. But I had 2 times vaginal sex with 2 different sex workers. They all helped me to wear the condoms. After vaginal sex, I didn't check the condoms for both times. How do I know the condom were used correctly and successfully? Coz I caught cold and sore throat after 2-4 weeks after the 1st time sex. I am very scared. Could you please help me? Thank you so much!
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
366749_tn?1370585676
When condom fails, you will always know it. They simply tear apart, exposing the crown of your penis. You are right, condoms do provide 100% protection against HIV if they do not fail during the sex, but if they do, the sex becomes unsafe as it would have been without a condom
Comment
Cancel
366749_tn?1370585676
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi Driver58, thanks a lot for your answer! I remember after the sex, the condoms were still worn tightly. So am I 100% safe on HIV? By the way, if my bottom part of penis contacted her vaginal fluid, do I have any risk?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi Mr. Teak, could you please help me to look into it? I remember after the sex, the condoms were still worn tightly. So am I 100% safe on HIV? By the way, if my bottom part of penis contacted her vaginal fluid, do I have any risk?

MANY thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
The only thing that needs to remain covered is the head of your penis.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Condom use failed?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources