Confused and need help
Thank you everyone for all your responses and i will appreciate your help if you could clarify this for me:

I have been reading on the forum that if HIV symptoms do occur, it starts between 2-4 weeks after exposure and last 1-2weeks.

But this is what i read from freedomhealth: which says that symptoms can occur between 2-12 weeks after exposure.

The major symptoms generally occur in the first 2 to 4 weeks after infection but the symptoms of early HIV infections do not always appear in 70% of the patients who we treat at Freedom Health. Symptoms are known to develop between 2 to 12 weeks after possible exposure to HIV but you will only become HIV positive if the person you have had penetrative sex with is HIV positive.
http://www.freedomhealth.co.uk/sexual-health/early-symptoms-of-hiv3

My exposure was about 13 weeks ago, and am still having fever, body ache and general unwell feeling. could these still be as a result of HIV
if your exposure was 13 weeks ago then why haven't you tested?
I tested 6weeks, 9.5 weeks, 10.5 weeks and 13weeks all of which were done with the finger prick antibody test and came back negative. But i dont know the accuracy of the test.
it's accurate and you have a conclusive result--time to move on.
Please am still experiencing severe body and joint aches and its making me very uncomfortable to study as am a student. I tested negative after 14wks, could what am experiencing still be HIV. Please i need the patience of anyone who can explain to me how long one can have symptoms. It's over 4 months now since my exposure.
Please help me.
See your doctor if you are concerned about your symptoms, they have nothing to do with HIV.