Continued sex with a condom AFTER ejaculation
Sorry for reposting but after I posted this in the STDs forum I saw this note "Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support." ......

Sorry again and if it violates forum rules please delete one and keep the other ...... Apology to the doctors and moderators of the forum.
---------------------
I was having sex with a prostitute and we put on a condom before anything happened. We kissed lightly and then she gave me oral sex (with a condom) then we proceeded with intercourse (with the same condom, which was still intact and I hadn't orgasmed/ejaculated during oral sex) ..... I ejaculated and we kept thrusting for 30-60 seconds more, until I started going soft (I know it's a mistake ..... big big mistake that I shouldn't have done) .....

I pulled out and fortunately the condom neither slipped nor broke nor leaked. It was still intact and the reservoir held my semen in place ..... My penis was fully covered in the condom and it did not slip ......

Question now is:

1- Am I at risk for any STD and especially HIV due to continuing sex after ejaculation with a condom (for a minute or less), keeping in mind that the condom neither slipped nor leaked nor broke?

2- Am I at risk for any STD due to kissing?
NO and NO

hiv is transmitted through...
UNprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

testing is NOT needed.
Thanks for your quick reply.

But I heard that continuing to thrust after ejaculation is risky because the loss of erection ..... Are you sure I am not exposed by any means due to this stupid (yes .... very stupid) mistake I did by not pulling out right after ejaculation?
if i was not sure...i would not have told you what i did.
Thanks Lizzie Lou ..... Sorry about asking u if u were sure ..... I am panicking here :(
you have NO reason to panic...you had SAFE sex
I did ..... but I did not pull out the moment I ejaculated ..... that's a mistake as people everywhere keep saying :( .......
those "people everywhere" are WRONG.  the head of your penis was protected.  vaginal fluid doesn't have little feet and walk up your condom protected penis and jump into your little tt hole.

you have been assessed as not having a risk for contracting hiv.  kindly move on.
I know I am paranoid. I know I am panicking. However, just to silence this stupid part in my brain that says I caught HIV, what is the window period for HIV PCR test? I heard it was significantly less than the Antibody test but costs much more. Screw the money, I want peace of mind ...... How long do I wait before testing to make sure it won't be a false negative?

I tried to avoid sex with my wife - fearing transmission of infection to her - but could not :( ..... I want to get this over with ...... :(
Sorry to bring this up again .....

Today marks 20 days (3 weeks tomorrow) since the encounter.

I felt some headache at work five hours ago and took couple of Paracetamol 500mg tablets

Right now my temperature is 99.3. I wonder if I was feverish to begin with and the Paracetamol brought it down ....

I also feel the beginning of a sore throat ..... however I smoke lots of hookah (strictly tobacco) and it might be the reason .... It's worth mentioning I get sore throats quite often normally .......

I checked my mouth and tonsils .... clear ...... checked my armpits for any lymph nodes ..... clear ....

But I am still paranoid .... I know that it's uncalled for ..... but I am still panicking .....

What if I am infected and had it transmitted to my wife and unborn baby? I would kill myself for this......

I can't wait for three months for an antibody test ..... I understand that the PCR test has a much smaller window period .... Any idea how long do I have to wait before a false-negative PCR test is out of the question?
also worth mentioning that I am on 160mg of Aspirin every day (for anticoagulation reasons). Aspirin is another antipyretic .... Could I be masking a hell of a fever that is caused by ARS? Should I stop Aspirin for a day and see where my temperature goes?