HIV Prevention Community
Could this be a factor?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Could this be a factor?

I have posted many times regarding my one time high risk encounter for HIV and the fact that I have had so many symptoms over the past two years in spite of negative test results.  Please, do not ban me as I believe I have a legitimate question that I have not asked before two this point.  I have shown in multiple testing to have a IgM deficiency, below the normal range connsistantly at least three times over the past year.  Your IgM is your bodies first response to a virus and is responsble for creating antibodies, could this IgM deficiency call into question the antibody test results?
NO,and you have conclusive results,I suggest if you can't accept these results then seek some form of therapy
Thanks, everything I have been able to read has said that IgM deficiency can affect the accuaracy of antibody related tests.  I must be mistaken.
You are 100% mistaken--thats not true--you don't have HIV
Your IgG would have been detected had you been infected.
  Teak, would the IgG would be detected even if the IgM was not making antibodies at the right rate?  I have had re-occurring yeast infections, oral thrush, chronic nasal congestion, headaches, nausea, fatigue, sore throat, diarrhea.  If your IgM which is the initial antibody reaction does not work properly, how would the IgG know to make antibodies?
Is there any way Teak that I have an immune issue which continually low IgM which could be affecting the HIV test?