Cunnalingus is not low risk it is high risk! It's the silent killer!
I posted just hours ago but am not getting any responses.

HELP!

An ordinary low risk cunnalingus instantly turns into an extremely high risk!

I recently perforned cunnalingus on a sex worker - Low to no risk I have been told. (Protected sex also - no risk)

Ten days after I performed cunnalingus and had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. She has since got the signs of syphalis, a single chancre on her vagina, not sore to touch, rubbery...

This now turns the original low to zero risk of HIV transmission into an extremely high risk!

I looked at the sex worker and remember not seeing any sore etc on her, but the chancres can be small enough and the same colour as skin, that you don't even see them.

Am I over-reacting?

Is the above information true?

I don't want to die and be responsible for the death of my girlfriend after taking every precaution I thought was right.

This just doesn't seem fair.

I AM FREAKIN HERE MY FRIENDS!

HELP ME PLEASE!

Thanks.

Cunnalingus in not a transmission risk for HIV. It is not a silent killer. Where did you get that information?
Maybe your girlfriend was with a sex worker that you don't know about. If she truly has a chancre, could be it didn't come from u.
don't freak out, just a possibility to consider.
I did a search on this website  under syphilis. I found the doctor had responded to a question with a good luck to them as they had been moved into the high risk category as they had just been diagnosed with syphalis. He mentioned that there is no gretaer risk of contracting HIV than if you contract syphilis and they had HIV.

Admit it it doesn't look good for me thats all. Diarrhea  and swollen lymph nodes at two weeks, night sweats, chills at 5/6 weeks, chancre on my girlfriend, abdominal and testical pain since sexual encounter, fatigue since encounter.

HELP!