HIV Prevention Community
Cunnilingus with mouth injury +oral sex risk HIV

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hello doctor
             First of all I am sorry my English,  Five weeks ago, I have the experience of oral sex with a prostitute(69), and I also give her cunnilingus.but my mouth a fresh bite wounds The cunnilingus about 3 minutes,Her for giving me oral sex about 30 minutes  So that I will be infected with HIV?  do I need to test?
Tags: oral sex
Oral sex is not a risk. No matter what damage you had to your mouth
Your saliva contains over a dozen enzymes and proteins that render the virus
So you are worrying needlessly
NO test is required at this time, only if you have unprotected vaginal or anal sex is a risk... you are good to go
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
Thank you everyone!!!
Do   I need to test  ?
I hope you are right . I have been literally ******** myself because I had a 20 second try at cunnilingus with a Thai girl my friends had arranged as a birthday gift . I did not like it so I stopped but I have since found out she was actually a call girl with multiple sexual partners . I had just had implants done so the wounds were still there . Shortly afterwards I contracted a vicious thyroid and throat infection which needed anti biotics to rid me of it . But I also found that flu symptoms are now pretty severe especially sinus infections  . I am now 50 so it may be my age but I am still worried . But it been about 6-8 months and I have no swollen lymph nodes , no mouth ulcers except one when I was  coughing viciously with the sinus post nasal drip . It has all but gone save for a small ache . more like a muscle sprain (if that is possible ) in my throat . But no spots or lesions . I bite my tongue and lip occasionally  and the bite on the inside of my lip has taken a while to heal. ( I had a cold sore about 6 months ago that also was bigger than normal but healed on its own with minor treatment )So you can see why I have been worried but your post has given me the guts to actually go and get tested next week to make sure I am clear . Hope you are right and if you are ... Thank you .
You don't need testing you never had an exposure.