HIV Prevention Community
Cunningulus risk - cant eat because of nerves

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hello.. At first forgive my english please. Would be great if someone could help me put my mind to calm.

Few days ago I performed unprotected cunningulus on a striper at my friends party. Now Im very very nervous could I catch hiv from it... I did it for about 2 minutes, not deep, I didnt feel any taste in my mouth, basicaly I just put a tongue on her clit and very little inside.. I made some licking thats all.
Should I go test myself ? I wouldnt like to do it because I have psychoteraphy due to my nerves too and it wouldnt be easy for me to test..
Good news, Cunningulus is not a risk for HIV, you don't need to test at all, go and have something to eat!
Avatar n tn
Are you sure ? I read somewhere that the risk is near to zero but you cant say no risk..
You were never at risk of contracting HIV as you have already been advised.
Avatar n tn
Ok thanks guys.. But one more thing confuse me I read that vaginal substance with virus can infect when it get to the mouth, and if you have micro breaks on your tongue, lips or gums..
That is totally incorrect.
Avatar n tn
Thanks... But I heard its proven that there is HIV in vaginal fluids..