Cut on a finger....diarrhea and acute HIV symptoms
Dear friends,

I'm a 28 year old  male and had a sexual experience with a Belgian 25 year old guy I met at a gay club in London. I never knew him before and we are not in touch anymore. I am a top and he sniffed nitrates (poppers) before receiving anal intercourse, I had sex with him twice in one night and used a fresh condom both the times and checked after use for any tear which was not there. We did not do oral sex except kissing. Nearly 2 hours before intercourse with him I got a deep cut on my index finger while opening a can which bled profusely but was not bleeding during sex ( but the cut was open and deep red inside. I was giving him a handjob and realized that his entire shaft was very wet with precum and it had come incontact with my cut. Now 3 weeks after this exposure I had severe headache for which I took 2 asprins and then I had the worst loose motions diarrhea ever and had to rush to the pot 15 times in 15 minutes with watery bowel flow. I took 3 imodiums to stop it. I don't have any fever, or rash or sore throat...but I'm dead scarred that could the intense headache which lasted a day and the unexpected diarrhea 15 times which dehydrated me be due to my body experiencing acute HIV symtoms(primary)??? Please let me know. I am worried sick, can't study, can't do anything and can't even sleep due to anxiety.

You had no risk. Cut was healed over enough where it was not bleeding, so nothing can get inside. And if you didn't need stiches it was not even deep enough to think about a risk.
You had no HIV risk from them, even with your cut finger. Symptoms can be misleading though and are likely out of your worry alone or by another disease.
pre-cum when exposed to air, the virus becomes inactive.