HIV Prevention Community
DNA PCR and P24 ANTIGEN test at 17 days conclusive

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I am male 40 yrs at India . I had protected sex but unprotected insertive fellatio ( 2 mins ) from a call girl . On the 11th day and 18th day after exposure went for both DNA PCR test and P24 antigen combo  test and all the 4 tests turned out to be negative.
Please appraise me about my current status and shud I consider the results to be conclusive . Please let me know wether I shud go for any more tests . If yes , which test and at what time frame .  
I somehow managed to avoid any sexual contacts with my wife. Looking forward to your kind reply and I am under lot of stress and guilt
As you have had protected sex, you did not have any exposure to HIV. You did not require a test in the first place. You do not have a hiv concern.
Avatar n tn
But i had a unprotected oral sex ie insertive fellatio . Pls advise
Avatar n tn
Thanx for advise and support , greatful to u