HIV Prevention Community
Danish Newpaper!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Danish Newpaper!

A danish newpaper have rapportet that Condoms etc. isnt effectiv against HIV/Std,s . They have talked with 14 sweddish doctors, and experts. All with same conclusin that condoms cant protect against HIV/Std,s. The only protection you have is to have a your own partner.

Is this right? i can send link to the articel to if you dont trust me if any can read danish.
No, it isn't right and it is BS. Condoms used consistently and correctly are very effecient in preventing HIV and most STDs. Don't need to see the link. It's BS and we have enough of it on the this forum.
And what is used consistently and correctly.

So if you use condom and it dosent break or slip of .. you can still have a chance to get HIV positiv.. so why use condom from start?? thats redciluis.
MOVE ON. You've been told that the information is not correct. Condoms are very effective.
But Teak tell me what used consistently and correctly means.?

Lets say my condom dont break or slip... then ill still have a chance to get HIV?
If you used a condom from start to finish in anal or vaginal sex and it did not fail then you were protected. Correctly means the condom is not expired, has been properly stored and the condom was placed on properly and water base lube was used. If you didn't do it you can cause the condom to fail. If the condom doesn't fail you didn't have a risk and before you ask you would know if a condom had failed.
I understand better now... but why do they wrote on the danish newspaper that even if its used consistently and correctly and there is no breakage or slipping you can still contact HIV my last qustion ! just so we all can have it .
They don't know what they are talking about. Write a letter back and tell them they are giving out false information.
Teak they are experts, and doctors on HIV. So how can they give out false informations??. i will send a letter to them then... if you 100% sure...i will go that long that i will make a phone call to them.
Then I would look for REAL experts in HIV. Those are quacks.
Good ... i see that you know more them then.. ill call the newspaper tommorow ... i hope they will take my call...
Correctly also means that after ejaculation or if erectile dysfunction occurs  one should hold the base of the condom then withdraw keeping hold of the base of the condom. Trying to keep going afterwards is a recipe for it slipping off.
Squeezing the air out the top should prevent any bursting.
What can happend if you ejaculate in the condom??? thats what condom are used to.
Are these Doctors who assessed patients 'whose condoms burst'?
Some people try to keep going after ejaculation to impress, particularly after a short performance. The erecton is lost, the condom is at risk of slipping.
They are assessed all ... they say if you have a condom witch is used constantly and everyting is fine you can still have a cahnce to contact HIV.
Like I said find you some real experts in HIV transmission.
Teak NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING. How much do you know about HIV.. and do you mean that theese experts,doctors all in all there were 20 of them.. who said the same that condoms are not effectiv...
Go read my profile. Then go read reports on Danish condom use. Then you have 20 quacks for HIV doctors.
I See! . yah lets hope theese experts are taking wrong otherwish many will contact HIV if it,s like that.  
What I'm saying Danish Adult is how many patients a day do Doctors in clinics across the world meet with to assess them to be told 'the condom broke', when one wasn't used in the first place? Heaps.