HIV Prevention Community
Danish Newpaper!
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Danish Newpaper!

A danish newpaper have rapportet that Condoms etc. isnt effectiv against HIV/Std,s . They have talked with 14 sweddish doctors, and experts. All with same conclusin that condoms cant protect against HIV/Std,s. The only protection you have is to have a your own partner.

Is this right? i can send link to the articel to if you dont trust me if any can read danish.
Related Discussions
20 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, it isn't right and it is BS. Condoms used consistently and correctly are very effecient in preventing HIV and most STDs. Don't need to see the link. It's BS and we have enough of it on the this forum.
Blank
And what is used consistently and correctly.

So if you use condom and it dosent break or slip of .. you can still have a chance to get HIV positiv.. so why use condom from start?? thats redciluis.
Blank
MOVE ON. You've been told that the information is not correct. Condoms are very effective.
Blank
But Teak tell me what used consistently and correctly means.?

Lets say my condom dont break or slip... then ill still have a chance to get HIV?
Blank
If you used a condom from start to finish in anal or vaginal sex and it did not fail then you were protected. Correctly means the condom is not expired, has been properly stored and the condom was placed on properly and water base lube was used. If you didn't do it you can cause the condom to fail. If the condom doesn't fail you didn't have a risk and before you ask you would know if a condom had failed.
Blank
I understand better now... but why do they wrote on the danish newspaper that even if its used consistently and correctly and there is no breakage or slipping you can still contact HIV my last qustion ! just so we all can have it .
Blank
They don't know what they are talking about. Write a letter back and tell them they are giving out false information.
Blank
Teak they are experts, and doctors on HIV. So how can they give out false informations??. i will send a letter to them then... if you 100% sure...i will go that long that i will make a phone call to them.
Blank
Then I would look for REAL experts in HIV. Those are quacks.
Blank
Good ... i see that you know more them then.. ill call the newspaper tommorow ... i hope they will take my call...
Blank
Correctly also means that after ejaculation or if erectile dysfunction occurs  one should hold the base of the condom then withdraw keeping hold of the base of the condom. Trying to keep going afterwards is a recipe for it slipping off.
Squeezing the air out the top should prevent any bursting.
Blank
What can happend if you ejaculate in the condom??? thats what condom are used to.
Blank
Are these Doctors who assessed patients 'whose condoms burst'?
Blank
Some people try to keep going after ejaculation to impress, particularly after a short performance. The erecton is lost, the condom is at risk of slipping.
Blank
They are assessed all ... they say if you have a condom witch is used constantly and everyting is fine you can still have a cahnce to contact HIV.
Blank
Like I said find you some real experts in HIV transmission.
Blank
Teak NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING. How much do you know about HIV.. and do you mean that theese experts,doctors all in all there were 20 of them.. who said the same that condoms are not effectiv...
Blank
Go read my profile. Then go read reports on Danish condom use. Then you have 20 quacks for HIV doctors.
Blank
I See! . yah lets hope theese experts are taking wrong otherwish many will contact HIV if it,s like that.  
Blank
What I'm saying Danish Adult is how many patients a day do Doctors in clinics across the world meet with to assess them to be told 'the condom broke', when one wasn't used in the first place? Heaps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...