HIV Prevention Community
Day 34 test Negative!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Day 34 test Negative!

On my way to a 6 week test feeling very positive and upbeat! Just had an oraquick test and was negative!  Doesnt a test at something like 34 days get me 90% of the way there?
Yea man!! Congrats!! I had 32 day test negative and I stop worrying about it. Put it to rest and move on with ur life. Research says that over 96% of people who are infected shows that by 30 day mark. If ur risk was low then don't need additional testing (protected sex).
Avatar n tn
well, it was a few seconds of insertive oral. I dont even know if the guy had precum on the tip, but its been bothering me for some time. I'll do 6 and 13 weeks when the time comes.
Avatar n tn
Why are you doing at 13 week?

6 Weeks is good enough according to the doc....

Avatar n tn
did you say insertive oral? omg..you didn't even need testing!

Avatar n tn
day 55 negative!  thats right at the start of 8 weeks :D