Aa
A
A
Close
Dear Teak
Dear, Thanks in advance in everything please help me out..  i did unprotected oral sex for 2-3 minutes with a gay.. we both sucked eachother and i realy dont know that i swallowed some of his cum or pre-cum etc... but i think he didnt came in my mouth.... please help me... i have almost 100celcius temprature now from 4 days and i dont know the status of it ... no sore thoat, dirreah, or else .. what i have to do....?? and how much chances to get HIV if he has... By the way i got negative yesterday.... is this conclusive in oral sex... but i got temprature from just 4 days... is there any thing u think...
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex. You were never at risk. By the way in the US we don't use celcius...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks... shifted to US 7months before.. using Temp M. of both reading.. will use to it :)... Thanks again. by the way in general 7-8 weeks test is sufficient ... specialy in oral.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Dear I got another Elisa test today which is negative.. Do i need another test after 6 weeks oooor this is it..... no more tests.. This is the 7th week since exposure. Thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex. You were never at risk.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
GOD bLeSS YoU Teak...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources