HIV Prevention Community
Dear Teak

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Dear Teak

Dear, Thanks in advance in everything please help me out..  i did unprotected oral sex for 2-3 minutes with a gay.. we both sucked eachother and i realy dont know that i swallowed some of his cum or pre-cum etc... but i think he didnt came in my mouth.... please help me... i have almost 100celcius temprature now from 4 days and i dont know the status of it ... no sore thoat, dirreah, or else .. what i have to do....?? and how much chances to get HIV if he has... By the way i got negative yesterday.... is this conclusive in oral sex... but i got temprature from just 4 days... is there any thing u think...
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex. You were never at risk. By the way in the US we don't use celcius...
Thanks... shifted to US 7months before.. using Temp M. of both reading.. will use to it :)... Thanks again. by the way in general 7-8 weeks test is sufficient ... specialy in oral.
Dear I got another Elisa test today which is negative.. Do i need another test after 6 weeks oooor this is it..... no more tests.. This is the 7th week since exposure. Thanks.
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex. You were never at risk.
GOD bLeSS YoU Teak...