Deep kissing
I kissed my gay best friend and I don't know about his status.  We were just drunk and had quite a few open mouth kisses in a club.  I'm freaked out cause the CDC says that open mouth kissing is a risk cause of possible exposure to blood.  Does deep kissing refer to kind of snogging someones face off or any kind of open mouth kissing?  This was more just open/closed with a little tongue, probably next to no saliva even.  I didn't taste blood but there was vodka so I couldn't taste anything really!  I've also read that alcohol increases the risk with kissing but that seems totally random and I don't really believe that.  How much blood are we talking?  Cause my gums do bleed when I brush my teeth but the kiss probably was about 1-2 hours after I last brushed so I'm guessing the gums had healed in that time.
I'm concerned because I am in a relationship and since I know my boyfriend is disease-free, we don't use condoms.  Should I refrain from unprotected sex with him now?  Should I test?  I think I'm feeling worse because of the guilt of having actually done it.
Kissing has nothing to do with HIV transmission, regardless of risk category of the persons involved. Unprotected anal, vaginal and oral (only for performers on men if ejaculation involved, still low risk) sex are the proven sexual routes of transmission known. You did not have any risk to worry about, move on
Like diver said. No need to worry about kissing.
Thankyou for responding soooooo quickly!  That's great!  It seems that medhelp and thebody.com are the only websites who actually have an idea about what's risky and what's not.  It's very annoying that if you google something, you get so many mixed responses.  I'm sure the CDC shouldn't be saying that they advise against deep kissing with a known infected partner.  This makes people panic unnecessarily about the risks.  I'm sure serodiscordant couples do kiss!  
i had deep kisses with my G/frnd and she is HIV positive, ihve being runing test since 7weeks now its neg, am scaredbcosof the deep kissis
Don't be posting in other people's threads to ask questions. When you have a concern start your own thread.