HIV Prevention Community
Do I need further testing?? Very concerned

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hello Doctor, i'm 22 and lately I have been in constant anxiety and feelings of guilt since I had a possible exposure 32 days ago. I had protected sex with a random woman I met at a bar in Johannesburg. Her HIV status is unknown to me. The penetration didn't last two minutes and the condom was on throughout. after ejaculation, I carefully removed the condom and wrapped it in a tissue. I washed off my genitals and that was the end of the act. The history of my testing so far is as follows;
At 15 days past exposure- rapid test and 4th Gen ELISA (antibody/antigen): Negative
At exactly 28 days past exposure- rapid test and 4th Gen ELISA (antibody/antigen): Negative
Is this result definitive considering the risk I had or do I need further testing at 6 weeks and/or 3 months? I'm very worried and I'm afraid it's affecting me seriously in all other aspects of my life. Especially my job and family. I need your help doctor.
You had safe sex and your tests confirmed it.
Protected sex is safe sex no further test are needed.