Do I pose a risk
I had a 1 hr stint with a lady in a strip club. I didn't have any kind of insertion (vaginal, anus). She had an underwear on and she did a lap dance. Also, I have a cut on my finger 6 days before this incident due to a kitchen knife, causing good amount of blood flow. I covered that wound all the 6 days with a band-aid. After 3 days, the blood flow stopped happening. But I am not sure if the skin was totally closed. I think there was still some parts of it open, though there was no bleeding. With this finger I fingered her for about 2-3 seconds.

Also, she did oral sex to me, again for about 2-3 seconds. We kissed, 5 -6 times. I am not sure what chances of contracting HIV are assuming she was infected? Please help me.
From what you describe, there is ZERO RISK of HIV infection. Your cut does not change this.

NO RISK - NO TESTING - NO WORRIES
Thanks a lot for your comforting words.... But I kept reading over the internet that open cuts, mucous membrane exposure can cuase the virus to enter your body. Though I am pretty sure of no blood oozing out, I am worried of the fact that my skin was not closed.
Stay off the web seeking information about HIV, Stick to sites that state FACTS like this one. The FACT is you were never at risk and you WILL NOT be infected in the ways you describe.

NO WORRIES

If you continue to worry about this unrealistic concern I would advise you to seek professional help in dealing with your HIV phobias.

Hope this helps
Thaks again.. one final question.. request your patient reply...
When I said the skin was cut, it was not a vertical cut into the body.. but a cut where a layer of skin got removed...i mean hanging.... In those 5-6 days, I remember it getting attached...with no blood flow...

Does it change anything?

Thanks a lot
Still NO RISK here.