Do i have HIV/AIDS?
Hello.
My name is Sam and I am 19 years old. About a week and a half ago i gave my Girlfriend Oral sex. I did this for about 30 minutes. Then shortly after i found out that she cheated on me with another guy. This made me very upset and then i became very concerned that i might have gotten something. I knew the guy she cheated on me with, and he's been with a LOT of girls. I'm really concerned though and scared. I'm also suffering from really terrible Post Concussion Syndrome so i have really bad Anxiety and other mental issues. So after about 2 days of giving her Oral, I noticed a White Canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip. Down on the very bottom of the lip. Then about a week out, I started having dry lips. I haven't noticed any swollen limpf nodes, "Can't spell" I haven't had any fathomable fever, but I can't tell because I have anxiety and Post Concussion Syndrome really bad. I've had PCS for about 4 months so far and still far away from a full recovery. So please help. Are the chances really high that i got HIV from Oral on her? What does this mean with the canker sore? And could the dry lips just be the change in weather? I'm really not sure, but i do have bad anxiety at the moment and i would really appreciate a response. Thank you so much for those who will read this. :) Thanks especially to those who respond :) :) -Sam
Oral sex is not a risk of HIV transmission.
Physical blood to blood contact has to be made, the cold sore could be from lack of viatmin c... Dry lips could be lack of water, do you drink enough water?
I drink a LOT of water. I stopped drinking soda completely when i was diagnosed with Post Concussion Syndrome, since one of the main side effects with that is anxiety, I had to find a way to get rid of that. Plus I feel achieved for stopping soda... just to make the dentist happy :P .... I have been drinking a lot of Juice though, mainly at meal times. But usually i drink a lot of water.. but i have about a full glass of a juice a day. :)
Oh that helps soo much!! :D I still think i should get tested, but that is really assuring.. I'm just hoping there wasn't any possible blood or anything involved. I rather doubt it, but anything is possible. But I really shouldn't worry.. the trick is calming my anxiety and hoping for the best i guess. But that you for the input, because sometimes, I'm just not sure. This is a really great website for things to talk about like this. Thanks! :D
This morning i woke up actually with flu like symptoms.. Could this only be a flu coming on? Or worse.. I'm really concerned.
Reread what you have been told about the HIV risk...No risk.
It could be a cold or flu, but hosnestly it would be WAYYY to soon for symptoms of HIV and her BLOOD would have to get into your blood stream...There is no way if thats all you did...
Drink some OJ eat a banana...you may have a cold though...
Stop trying to diagnose yoyrself last time I did that I though I had Lymphoma
It was a heat rash and an ear infection
Yeah.. I know that she did just get off her period though... that's why i'm so concerned... and i guess its possible... But yeah, I'm getting tested tomorrow and i think that's really going to clear the air. It could be just a cold.. HOPEFULLY! lol. :P Thanks for the input!
It's has nothing to do with HIV, you never had an exposure.
Alright thanks Teak! That makes me feel MUCH better! :D
Saliva renders the HIV virus inactive and therefore unable to infect you,there was no risk for HIV transmission from what you engaged in.
Sweeeet!!! I never knew that! That really helps me feel better! I'm gonna sleep good tonight. lol :P