Doctor pls help
Hi Doctor,

I had Sex with a spa attendant. It was a very expensive spa. I had blowjob and vaginal intercourse with her. I had wearing condom for the entire period. I ejaculated inside the condom while my penis was inside the vagina. while I took it out she told me I should not ejaculate inside vagina. Also I saw there was no semen at the tip of the condom but it is at the middle of the condom and there was no air at the tip. I have no symptom or illness still after that expirience. But I am still scared and thinking whether the condom was ok or not.
Just to make you inform that when I was ejaculating inside the condom I was keep on giving thrust to her.
I am very confused and scared, dont understand whether the condom was ok or not.
You never had a risk.