HIV Prevention Community
Does the ARS Rash come and go?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Does the ARS Rash come and go?

I keep getting a rash that comes and goes, some times its there other times its not. It Flares up so to speak (When Showering etc). It looks excactly lie the pics on the net, and Ive had it for bout 2 weeks, its one my chest and neck. cheers!
Avatar n tn
Hey, I had that same type of rash specially on my thighs, belly and chest. I get it when I take hot showers or itch the skin real hard. I don't think it comes and goes like that. It will come only once and then gone.
can u notice the rach from a distace? cos i have a rash    a few light brown spots/white spots that seem to be rased(only 1 or 2)and some red spots that r like black heads that u can sqeeze out white in the middle,and i few red pimples and a red like fadey pach on the bridge of my nose,   but u can only notice all that from   30-38 cm away?
You know alot of males have redness around there necks and proably don't even notice it , untill you start overanalyzing your body .