DrunkinBangkok
There I was drunk in Bangkok. Received oral sex from a Thai massage worker. I realize very low risk; however, that’s not my question. I took an HIV1&2 EIA AB test 3 months and 10 days after exposure… Non-reactive. My question is that most of the information on the 'window period' posted is 2 weeks to 6 months. On your post you state 3 months is good for determining negative exposure. Is this from experience or is it because 95 to 97% of the people will develop antibodies by 3 months? I have not had sex with my wife since the incident and she is getting pretty suspicious. I will not have sex with her until I know 100% negative.
Also I’ve had random muscle and joint pain for the last few weeks, and a red splotch on my abdomen for about 5 minutes. No lymph swelling. I know symptoms are not a sign of HIV, but they could be a sign of another STD. What STDs can be acquired from receiving oral sex?
Thanks for the help.
A red splotch on your abdomen for 5 minutes??  

If you are looking for a response from Dr. HHH you are on the wrong forum.  The risk of HIV from receiving oral sex is considered extremely low to zero.  Your test at 3 months 10 days is 100% conclusive.  Syphillis and herpes are possible if receiving oral sex if the worker had any visible sores on her mouth (which I'm sure you would have noticed).  Gonorrhea and Chlamydia also can be contracted, but the chance is low.  You would also have symptoms like frequent urination, burning sensation while urinating, red irritation of the penis, or discharge.  
Thanks for the response. I had a red area on my stomach for a very short time then it disappeared. I didn't think anything about it. Then a Dr asked if I had a rash. Well I don't think so. But, any way my real question was about the time frame for the test. I visited the CDC website and few others they all stated the same 2 weeks to 6 months 'window period'. I'm going to have other tests for the symptoms I have, both STD and other tests.          

Thanks again.
Hey, you are hiv neg.

HIV antibody at 3 month is good.

Get your CBC with immune panel test done.

U dont have HIV, trust me.

Please, have sex with ur wife, use condom.

Yours
Benchod
Have sex with your wife, use condom??? With wife ? Why ? At home, use of condom is only when you need birth control. In a perfectly safe committed relationship, condoms are not required otherwise. Skin to skin contact has its own pleasure and sense of intimacy. I would not like even a few micron separation when it comes to my committed relationship.
then stop freaking worrying even though u have a neg HIV test.

Why are you doubting Testing centers.
Thanks again, but what is a CBC with immune panel test? I'm not really worried about having HIV, I was asking about the disparity between the CDC's posted 'window period' and this posts.

Thanks again for your response.