HIV Prevention Community
Dry Cough for more than a week, could it be ARS symptoms, soo scared ag...

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Dry Cough for more than a week, could it be ARS symptoms, soo scared again!

soo scared, had to repost. I got checked on April 9th. Had the exposure on january 16th. Going to get checked tommorow. april 25th The person couldve been HIV positive. It was around 11-12 weeks when i last(april 9th) tested, it came back negative. I have bad dry coughs, im soo scared, could I have gotten it this late?

I have GERD problems, but i never had dry coughs before this. I do regurgitate or vomit my food, so not sure... .pleaase help mme

IF  THIS WOMAN WAS HIV POSITIVE, WOULD I HAVE GOTTEN IT BY NOW?
Like say it was 100% sure that she was HIV+
Cough, congested chest or sinus infections, are not symptoms of acute HIV infection. If your sex was protected you have nothing to worry about if it wasn
It not quiet clear from the post whether you had a test 12 weeks post exposure or it has been 12 weeks from your last test, if the former, you have nothing to worry about my friend, move on, you are negative.
Avatar n tn
11-12 wks you are pretty much in the clear.
did you use protection?yes, did not need atest.
have you contacted this girl and asked her if she has hiv?