End of my case, please
with no reason to believe that i have HIV, as i do not have any HIV risk exposure.  

i have been tested for marrige. I was sick and i have 2 injection for FLU Vac.  My result by ELISA I got positive HIV retested 2 time at the same time same clinc then they sent my sample to the ministry of Health (HIV/AIDS department), the department where the AIDS is controlled in my coountry. so any positive should be sent to the ministry to confirmed.

But after one day,

i tested in different hospital with ELFA/ VIDAS (Apollo Medical Center it comes negative with .07 < .25 and they told me that your first ELISA was false, Now i feel happy.

Any way, after one week the ministry of Health, the HIV/AIDS department called me to collect my report i had been stressfull till i meet the lab. staff,  then i talk with the department manager and he gave me the report with ELISA Negative    and sent a copy to my first clinc to inform them and they again called me i am negative.  He told me that you should forget this bad experience and i am Negative. That day i remmber you words guys that seince i do not have any HIV exposures i should not test at all and i should not read any interent hiv subjects.

but after 10 days , i read the forum again , that if i got positive Elisa , i should test with WB. now  i become worry again, why the HIV/AIDS department did not tested me with WB test.

should i be worry guys and i should not doubt the ministry reliablity and their objectivity sience they are only people who authroised to annaounce any HIV positive in my country Oman.
Thank.

WB test shouldn't be preformed if you have a -ve ELISA. Your first +ve ELISA was afalse +ve if you fad another +ve ELISA the they would have preformed a WB to make sure. Dont worry and forget about it I am sure the guys at the Ministry of Health in Muscatty know what they are doing :)
you do not have hiv...woohooooooooooooooooo  :)

your first test was obviously a false positive...as this was proved by the subsequent negatives you got.  relax...you are fine :)
I agree you can sya yahoooooooooooooooo you are home free
Now move on with life and enjoy it
So guys no need to WB test and i should beleive the ministry of health.

thank you guys really. i do not know why i doubt the ministry for 15 days although they are the last place i should go in my country.
Because i was confused that all guys say afte positive elisa, WB should be done. but 2 negative test Elisa and Vidas and you consultation will stop my  bad thoughts
but guys i retested 2 times at same clinc and same time, both positives. the negative came the next day then ministry ELISA after 7 days.
Now I just came from the ministry Lab. they said enough no need to do another test and Last 2 Elisa and vidas and no exposures shows all positive were false.  I spoke with ministry lab techn.

so i should agree that with you guys i am negative. and i supposed to get married after 1 month and after 2 months i should start my Phd. i know it is not easy to for get this black and bad experience i try to forget it within these days.