Exposed to menstrual blood and chapped lips
Hello doctor
I am a man age 31.
Here is my sad story. Yesterday I was having protected sex with a girl I met 2 days ago. At first she gave me oral sex. I noticed she had chapped lips, however I did not pay much attention to it. Later I put on a condom and we started our protected sex. After 4 minutes I noticed that something was not right. I pull out and I see a lot of blood on the base of my penis which was not covered by the condom as well as on my belly. I freaked out and I went to the toilet to clean. I asked if she had done the tests and she said she did hiv test 5 months ago and was negative, however she had protected sex one month ago but at some point the condom got lost so she was exposed to this guy's liquids.
We run to the HIV center and she did the fast test from her finger which came negative. I know 3 months have to passed for this test to become effective. Assuming that she is positive:

1. What are the odds of me getting something from her chapped lips while she was giving me oral?
2. What are the odds of me getting something from her menstrual blood on my penis base and belly?

Thank you
1. Zero.
2. Not an HIV concern.
Thank you for your answer. If anyone has a different opinion please let me know.