Exposure through the urethra from another mans semen

I recently did something stupid (again).  I was trying to meet guys on the internet and started skyping with a dude who wanted to hook-up.  I usually like to fool around online a bit before doing the real thing.  He suggested that we maturbate together on Skype and then exchange our used condoms, and then masturbate again on Skype with each others used rubbers.

To make a long story short, I put his used condom on me and masturbated with it on with his semen still inside the condom.  The semen was a little more than 24 hours old, but it had been kept cool.  I couldn't have had it on longer than 5 minutes.

I realize this was stupid thing to do, but I make terrible decisions when I am turned on.  I have to visible cuts or abrasions on my penis.  If by chance the other guy in HIV positive, is there a big risk of transmission this way?  I imagine that it would have to be through the urethra.

It was 2 weeks ago, and I have since come down with a small rash on my chest (a few small cigar shaped red blotches blotches about an inch long - not itchy), so I am starting to feel the anxiety that comes along every time I do something stupid like this.

And yes, I plan to get tested after 6 weeks.

Thanks.
Not an HIV concern.
Thanks.  And to anyone else who reads this, that should say "no" visible cuts or abbrasions.
Doesn't matter HIV is not transmitted in that manner.