HIV Prevention Community
Extreme anxiety
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Extreme anxiety

Okay first and foremost im apologizing in advance for asking this quesiton because ive seen mannnyyy posts with similiar situations as mine but i jsut need some reassurance. So on October 17th of 2008 i met a girl and within 4 hours we were hooking up and she gave me oral sex and i gave her oral sex. By the way, im 16 years old and so is she. It was freezing outside and i was shivering ( possibly cracked lips or dry/torn cuticles?) the next  day people were telling me she was HIV positive and i totally FREAKED. i went to the school counseling center many times and the anxiety soon took over my life. everybody who ive talked to said the chances are very low but i feel that im gonna be that guy to get it despite the statistics. i've convinced myself that im going to die in 10 years and my life is over, no help from my friends because they think i have it. im also totally nerve racked about going to get tested because in reality, i dont want to know. i love my family more than anything and i rally dont want to tell them that i have HIV  =[. I DO NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT THINKING IM GOING TO DIE.. PLEASE HELP!  

thanks in advance
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
dont worry man i had a similar incident the experts on here lizzie, jean or even teak will tell you the same oral is no risk bro, jst try to relax man anxiaty is a pain, ur fine dude trust me even if u dont trust me man trust lizzie,teak or jean they know how its it and theyll tell u the same thing im telling u bro.
Blank
iight thanks man ill try but like, other sites like the CDC and yahoo answers say its very possible and this is the only site where people say theres no risk. its all confusing and stuff lol
Blank
Don't trust what you read on yahoo blogs. There are ppl there that are not very educated in the HIV transmission. I have learned from this site a little more about HIV and like Felipz said you will be told there is no risk for Oral.
Blank
not even if i had cracked lips? no visible blood. and how long exactly does HIV live outside the body in cold conditions?
Blank
i forgett on here but teak mentioned a certain test in which hiv+ and  hiv- partners were given a test and the hiv- parner didnt catch hiv from their hiv + partner, from what i understand saliva dissables the hiv and makes it inactive. relax bro ur hell of young to be worring about this man even the doctors on the expert forum agree no risk man. hope this helps bro.
Blank
then i dont get why other websites exagerate the truth of low risk... lol thanks for the help
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
nothing you did put you at risk for hiv
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity