HIV Prevention Community
Fatigue!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Fatigue!

Can fatigue by itself be a sign of ARS?
Welcome back
No it cant, but 100% is sign of anxiety stress and depression
What ECN said. Fatigue is a symptom of anxiety, when my anxiety gets going I feel run down all the time.
Avatar n tn
Thanx guys,  just can´t get hiv out of my head. I´ve been working really hard the past week and not really sleeping properly either. I guess that also is an explanation, but in the back of my head there´s always this "what if".
yes the "what ifs" is the crux of anxiety. It can really screw with you.

No worries, you wore a rubber so you were protected from HIV.
Is there any one who could help me by telling that if I have affected by HIV. I had protected sex once and after few weeks, I developed symptoms of ARS one by one, first day diahrea, second and third day very light fever 99 F, fourth day burning patches on body for one day only and later on, I developed muscle pain for one or two days. Finally I had fatigues for two months. Now I have severe gastro problem. I am very confused and under depression. Is there any one who could  help me. I am worried and don't want to get myself tested for HIV. I need help from this forum
You didn't have an exposure and you are not having ARS symptoms.