HIV Prevention Community
Fear Of Being Exposed

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Fear Of Being Exposed

Hello Doctor,
I am really very scared. Plz help.
I went to a prostitute yesterday and had sex with her. She handled my penis with her hand, rubbed my penis to her body except her vagina, den wen she was about to take my penis in her mouth i told her to put a condom and then suck and she started sucking my penis. Then after sum time i started putting fingers in her vagina. after that i removed the condom and told her to put 2 more condoms on my penis and i ****** her, when i was about to cum i removed my penis out of her vagina and then removed the condom with my same hand which i had inserted in her vagina and even after taking so much precaution i touched my penis shaft(not the base from where i pee). So i am very scared right now...Can i be infected by the above scenario?// After how many days should the hiv test be done to get accurate results??? Please help me as i am not being able to concentrate on work or anything????/
At no time did you have an exposure.
It seems that you triple-bagged. Having three condoms on increases the risk of friction and may cause them to tear and really leave you with a real risk. Next time just use a thick lubed condoms and use water-based lubricant outside to make sex more pleasurable. As long as penetration is protected and the condom did not break or slip, you have no risk. If you want to test, you can teat at the 12 weeks or 3 months mark. Lastly, fingering and then touching your penis with the same hands is not a risk.
Move along. He didn't have a risk and doesn't need testing.
hi sonia and teak......
actually wen she was giving me a blowjob i put one condom......after she finished dat i removed the condom.......and told her to put 2 condoms.....so its not 3 condoms but 2 condoms......i had sex with 2 condoms on my penis.....
also what is the criteria for anyone to get HIV,,,,,meaning if the genitial fluids get exchanged a person gets HIV ????///
Also one more thing when i was about to cum i withdrew my penis from her vagina.......
So do fluids get exchanged wen a person cums??????
Not when you use a condom.