HIV Prevention Community
Fingering Vagina . HIV risk

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Fingering Vagina . HIV risk

I met unknown girl ( do not know her hiv status ), i was putting my fingers inside her vagina and suddenly i felt in my fingers fluids (there is no major cut in my hand but my nails is too short ) , so she washed her self and come back to play in my penis ,she put her hands on it ( dunno if she washed her hands properly ) , i took a tissue and wrapped my penis and coming the sperm .

I am so tensed about this situation , please let me know if is there risk for getting the HIV virus and need to do a test .?

warm regards,
The activity you mentioned is zero risk as far as hiv is concerned. Use a condom whenever you plan to penetrative anal/vaginal sex. Stay safe.
transmission REQUIRES penetration...meaning that it takes place INSIDE the body, when an unprotected penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.

you had NO risk
Thank you for your reply , but i want to know in case the vagina fluids in her hands (less quantity ) and touch my penis in order to erection so is there any risk ?
Thank you again and sorry for disturbing
Thank you , is the vagina fluids live outside body or immediately dies ?