Fingering Vagina . HIV risk
I met unknown girl ( do not know her hiv status ), i was putting my fingers inside her vagina and suddenly i felt in my fingers fluids (there is no major cut in my hand but my nails is too short ) , so she washed her self and come back to play in my penis ,she put her hands on it ( dunno if she washed her hands properly ) , i took a tissue and wrapped my penis and coming the sperm .

I am so tensed about this situation , please let me know if is there risk for getting the HIV virus and need to do a test .?

warm regards,
The activity you mentioned is zero risk as far as hiv is concerned. Use a condom whenever you plan to penetrative anal/vaginal sex. Stay safe.
transmission REQUIRES penetration...meaning that it takes place INSIDE the body, when an unprotected penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.

you had NO risk
Thank you for your reply , but i want to know in case the vagina fluids in her hands (less quantity ) and touch my penis in order to erection so is there any risk ?
Thank you again and sorry for disturbing
Thank you , is the vagina fluids live outside body or immediately dies ?