Fluids under foreskin
Everywhere write that HIV becomes inactive in the environment for several minutes. Why, in this case, there is no risk in mutual masturbation when precum or semen of HIV+ partner reaches the penis immediately, and to the same intensely rubbed? It seems to me that the virus can immediately get under the foreskin and penetrate into the body through its mucosa. I assume that under the foreskin may be no oxygen, which deactivates the virus. Please give me answer Teak or Lizzy. It is very important to me. Thank you.
I'm sorry, I meant the answer Teak or LIZZIE. :-)
enough of these repeated questions...

TRANSMISSION TAKES PLACE INSIDE THE BODY...AS IN PENIS IN VAGINA / ANUS
Lizzie, can you explain me why this is happening? Probably during this short time, HIV does not become inactive and quickly falls into a vacuum under the foreskin of another partner.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

Enough, you didn't have an exposure.