HIV Prevention Community
Follow Up Question. Looking for help and guidance

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm really trying to respect the rules of the forum and not post too much.

But I really don't have anyone else to turn to and I don't know where to go for answers.

My follow up is this (quick recap, I had a NEGATIVE routine HIV blood test at 3 1/2 weeks, and then a NEGATIVE Rapid Oral Mouth Swab test at 11 weeks and 5 days).......

It has been about 3 weeks since my supposedly conclusive negative test. However, I've spent the last 2 weeks extremely sick with some sort of stomach bug. I've never quite felt like this. Having to go to the bathroom at least 3 times a day. It is freaking me out. And of course I got to thinking, "oh great, maybe now I'm starting ARS. Maybe this is late ARS."  Couple this with a small white, skin-like, and clear flat spot that has formed on the head of my penis about 2 months ago, and I'm again freaking out.

Waiting for the HIV test over the past 3 months, I didn't want to get any other test besides chalymida and gonorrhea (both came back negative) along with a syphilis test with my original hiv blood test (came back negative) because I was so scared back then that if anything else came up positive then I would surely have HIV. But, I'm finally going to get the rest of the STD testing done on Thursday, and show the Doctor this white spot on the head of my penis. However, I'm freaking out and this is my huge main question:
1.) If I do turn out to be positive for herpes or genital warts (hpv), would that make my HIV test at 11 weeks and 5 days less believable?
2.) And, would I need to retest if I did indeed pick up something from my risky encounter on that horrible night and if my current illness (I almost never get sick, so this is extremely rare) late ARS?

Please guys, I really need answers and help. I'm still freaking out, and I'm getting extremely anxious over the std test on Thursday along with showing the doctor my penis to make sure everything down there is clean as a whistle as it always had been before that night I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Teak and LizzieLou and Getitright, I'd really appreciate any knowledge on this.
AMAZING!!!!

You JUST commented on this thread I posted:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/TO-POSTERS-WHO-CONTINUE-TO-POST-AFTER-BEING-TOLD-TO-MOVE-ON/show/1662632

...asking people to follow the rules and respect the other people asking questions, yet you go on to start a new thread???

Seek out the HIV Anxiety Group and refrain from posting on this forum.  You received more than your fair share of guidance here!!!
Your test at 11 weeks and 5 days is 100% conclusive and final.We have nothing further to add to this post.You don't have HIV.Please accept this FACT.
Be lucky your negative take it and leave!